Login help and account sign up for the world’s top email providers.
Choose an email service:
Hotmail Sign In.
How do I sign in to my MSN Hotmail account?
Follow these steps to login to your Hotmail account:
- Open your web browser: Launch your internet browser.
- Go to the Microsoft login apge found at: https://login.live.com/
- Enter Hotmail email address or associated Skype ID or phone number. Click on “Next”
- An “Enter Password” field will appear. Eenter your Hotmail account password. Click on “Sign In”.
- Congratulations, you have signed in to your Hotmail email account.
MSN Outlook Login.
Microsoft has re-launched all their brandnames (MSN Messenger, Outlook, Hotmail and Microsoft Office 365) together under one new brand “Windows Live”.
That means that the old www.Outlook.com and www.outlook.live.com pages now point towards the same login page.
To look into Outlook services, visit www.login.live.com and follow the instructions listed above under “Hotmail Sign In”.
What happened to the Hotmail website at www.hotmail.com?
The old Hotmail branded website now points to www.login.live.com, due to the phasing out of the Hotmail brandname by the owner Microsoft.
Don’t worry, you can still use your old Hotmail account. You simply have to log in at www.login.live.com instead, and you still use old Hotmail email address and password to log in.
Your Hotmail email address will not be affected. If your email address was: example.hotmail.com, it will remain so.
MSN Hotmail Login Help.
If you are having problems logging in to Hotmail, or any other email service listed on these pages, then state your problem in the comment section.
Common Login Problems:
- Check that your internet connection is functioning.
- Check that your CAPS LOCK key is OFF on your keyword. Hotmail usernames and passwords are case-sensitive.
- Your browser is outdated. Up-date your internet browser, or try another browser like Chrome or Mozilla.
- Clear your browser cookies. This often fixes the problem.
- Sign in from another device. Try logging in from another device, e.g your mobile phone or another laptop to see if that solves the problem.
Other releated login guides: